Competition Components
Home Blog Terms View Cart
  Search Store:  

Archive for February, 2011

Free ground shipping on Select FAST EZ-EFI Kits!!

Friday, February 25th, 2011

Free ground shipping on EZ-EFI Kits!! Check them out here: EZ-EFI

Edelbrock CNC Ported Heads Group Purchase

Monday, February 14th, 2011

Here’s the Deal: We are offering a group purchase discount on any of our CNC ported Buick heads. Even if you purchased the heads somewhere else! We will take orders on the heads from now until midnight March 6. Enter”group” for the discount code and recieve $150 discount off of the purchase price. Your credit card will be charged 75% of the total order as down payment, and the remaining 25% will be charged at shipment.  We will start porting the heads the first week in march with delivery shortly thereafter. If you are sending us your heads we need to recieve them by the first of March. This discount is valid on any of our CNC ported Buick heads and is valid from 2/14/2011-2/28/2011. CNC Ported Buick Heads. Please CONTACT US with any questions

Complete Line of Flatout Gaskets added to online store!

Friday, February 11th, 2011

Competition Components has added the entire Flatout Gasket line to our online store. Flatout makes exceptional quality gaskets, from their Rubber Coated Copper (RCC) Head gaskets, RCC Header gaskets. Their MLS gaskets are second to none! Check them out here: Flatout Gaskets.

RHS Releases new 14 degree single plane intakes

Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

RHS has released the cast single 4 barrel (4150) intakes for the 14 degree cast iron heads. They are available and shipping  now, and you can order one from us here: 14 degree manifold . Pictures are coming soon. This is a great addition to the product line, no more adapter plates, no more welding, no more sheet metal intakes.